- Eternal Generator Fuel – Infinite fuel source for Eternal Generator Crafted in eternal workbench.
- Miracle Gro – 9x growth range of Re-Fertilizer.
- Crystals – Red Crystal, Blue Crystal, Yellow Crystal, and Green Crystal. Used to craft various things and crafting. Dropped by Elementals.
- Dino Blood – Used for various things and crafting. Dropped by almost all non-vanilla dinos.
- Dino DNA – Used for evolving and creating AlphaMeat/PrimeMeat in the Eternal Grinder. Dropped mainly by Alphas and Primes.
- DinoHeart – Used for evolving and creating AlphaMeat/PrimeMeat in the Eternal Grinder. Dropped mainly by Alphas and Primes.
- LavaRock – Obtainable by killing a wild Lava Golem. Used for crafting stuff.
- Graboid Parasite – Obtainable by killing a wild Graboid or crafting it in the Eternal Grinder. Used for crafting stuff.
- Summon Reagent – Crafted in the Eternal Workbench from Essences. Used for evolution and various crafting.
- Mysterious Element – Obtainable by killing the Ghost Saber, used for evolving your evolution DodoRex to Darkstar.
- Essences – Obtainable by killing the Mysticals, used for making Summon Reagents.
- Tokens – Obtainable by killing InDominus-tier dinos, used for evolving your Darkstar and some other crafting recipes.
- Zombie Wyvern Brain – Obtainable by killing the Undead Zombie Wyvern, used to evolve your Alpha Wyvern into a Zombie Wyvern.(Disabled)
- Unlockers – These items will unlock everything that’s not been blacklisted in said type. They are unlocked by killing specific Dinos. Current Types: Vanilla, Aberration, Scorched Earth,Extinction and Tek.
- Indominus Hide-Dropped from Indominus Rexes Used to repair the Predator armor.
Food & Kibble
- Ancient Orb – Kill Eternals to obtain them. Used to tame Ancients.
- Alpha Meat – Crafted in Eternal craftstation. Used to tame Alpha tier and Eternal tier dinos.
- Alpha Kibble – Used for evolving, crafted in Eternal Craftstation. Requires Eternal Dodo Eggs.
- Eternal Kibble – Used for evolving, crafted in Eternal Workbench. Dropped mainly by Alpha and Primes.
- Eternal Berry – Used for taming Eternal Tier Herbivores harvested by Eternal Anky and Doed
- InstatameFood – Can be used on all Eternal dinos that are tameable and will give you a perfect tame. Crafted in Eternal WorkBench.
- Prime Meat – Crafted in Eternal WorkBench. Used to tame Prime tier dinos.
- Futuristic Orb – Crafted in Eternal Workbench. Used for taming the Bionic Giga.
- 2x Bigger Potion – Makes a dino or character 2x bigger than the original version for 1 minute.
- 2x Smaller Potion – Makes a dino or character 2x smaller for a minute.
- Stamina Potion – Refills character or tamed dinos stamina. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal Workbench.Can Be used from Hotbar while riding a dino or from inventory as usual.
- Baby Potion – Turns A Dino Into A Baby.
- Breeding Reset – Allows Players To Reset The Breeding Timer.
- Dino MindWipe – Gives current xp and levels back. Engram learned from killing Resurrected Wyvern or InDominus DodoRex.
- Experience Potion – Adds experience to character or tamed dinos. There are 5 different ones. Drop as loot.
- Grinded Beef Potion – Refills character or tamed dinos food. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal Workbench. Can be used in the hotbar when riding a dino or just in the usual inventory.
- Gestation Potion – Makes A Dino That Is Gestating Have A Baby Instantly.
- Grow Up Potion – Makes a baby grow up instantly and fills food. Note: Does not give 100% imprinting
- HP Potion Injector – Restores Dino HP from your toolbar, or heals you if you aren’t riding a dino. Can be used in the hotbar when riding a dino or just in the usual inventory.
- Infernal Potion – Evolve your Prime Rex, Saber, Wyvern and the InDominus DodoRex to the Infernal tier. Crafted in Eternal Workbench.
- Mating Potion – Makes dinos finish mating.
- Mindflash Potion – Eternal version of the mind wipe. Mindflash Potion Engrams can be learned by killing DarkStar Boss in Summoner
- Poison Eraser – Removes character or tamed dinos torpor. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal Workbench. Can be used in the hotbar when riding a dino or just in the usual inventory.
- H.o.T. Potion – Refills characters or tamed dinos health. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal Workbench.Can Be Used from Hotbar while riding a dino to heal dino or from dino inventory as well.
- Repelling Potion – Makes every Creatures ignore you for 5 minutes IF you havent attacked it yet or it hasnt attacked you.
- Sex Change Potion – Changes Gender Of A Dino.
- Suicide Potion – Instantly kills you or your dino. Crafted in Eternal craftstation or on your character.
- Taming Potion – Add torpor to character or dino and depletes all food. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal Workbench.
- Alpha Saddles – Crafted in the Eternal craftstation, works for Alphas and Primes. If a dino doesnt have an existing Alpha or Vanilla Saddle and has a saddle slot try using the Alpha Wyvern Saddle on it or the invisible Griffin armor.
- Space Panda Saddle – Engram can be learned by killing Wild SpacePanda. Obtainable by killing Wild Space Panda or craft in the Eternal Workbench
Armor & Tools
Costumes are learnt as a regular engram and then crafted in the Eternal Workbench. Currently these are available,
- Bone – Bronto, Carno, Giga, Quetz, Raptor, Rex, Stego, Trike & Wyvern.
- Special – ZombDodo. Works for both RaphusDodo and EternalDodo.
- The Unknown – Made for the different kinds of Unknown Wyverns and Gorillas. 6 in total.
- Eternal Crystal Pick, Eternal Crystal Hatchet & Eternal Crystal Sickle – Have x4 harvest, deals 40% more dmg and can be crafted in Eternal Workbench. Also drop as loot. Crystal Sickle has extra harvesting abilities as well that are on par with eternal anky/doed from bushes.
- Eternal Grapple – Works as the vanilla grapple, in a crossbow, but the distance you can shoot yourself is increased a lot. Getting from north to south on TheIsland have never been quicker and funnier.
- Poison Pike – A regular pike that does poison damage. Slightly increased durability.Comes in Alpha and Prime Varieties now too.
- Eternal Tek Rifle – Drops from EndBosses, deals alot more damage and has more durability than vanilla.
- Elemental Tek Rifle-Uses Elemental Tek Rifle Ammo that deals various elemental damage/Torpor Crafted in the inventory of the bionic Giga.
- Unbreakable Stone Tools-Crafted in player inventory including an early game sickle for advanced berry harvesting that is better than by hand
- Unbreakable,Reuseable Tranq Bola-Uses Poison Arrow ini Config for Torpor, So will not effect anything above Elemental Tier for Torpor but will effect anything that can be bola’d
- Eternal Reuseable Spear-unbreakable unequip/reequip when thrown to gain the projectile back.
- CarbonElectricArrow – Does alot of torpor and stuns for 5 seconds. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal Workbench.
- CrystalCarbonArrow – Does alot of torpor. Also drains hunger. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal workbench.
- CarbonPoisonArrow – Used in Compound bow. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal workbench.
- PoisonDart – Usable in Longneck Rifle. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal workbench.
- PoisonArrow – Is the weakest, still stronger than vanilla tranqs. Usable in the regular bow and a crossbow. Drop as loot or crafted in Eternal workbench or your inventory.
- Alpha Tranq Dart/Arrow-Used to Knock out up to and including Prime Tier dinos torpor is ini configged
- Prime Tranq Dart/Arrow-Used to Knock out anything in the mod that can be KO’d.
- Eternal Spyglass – Our Variant of Super Spyglass thanks to OrionSun for making Files Open Source. Left attack will lock spyglass on screen.
- Silver Carrot – Used to evolve a Fertile Rabbit to a Spectral. Gotten as a 10% drop Mysticals.
- Gold Carrot – Used to allow the Spectral Rabbit to breed. Gotten as a 10% drop from Endbosses.
- LoadStone-Crafted in Eternal Jugbugs inventory sets speed of dino its equipped to to 0 so that you can wander craft without them moving. Uses Costume Slot.
- Eternal Resurrection Stone– Use on a dino by riding it and hitting ctrl+X after placing it in the dinos inventory,On Death the dino will immediately respawn exactly as it was when you used the stone on it, except for name and inventory contents.
- Eternal Predator Armor – Gain the eternal armor buff after a full set of predator armor is equipped. Drops from Indom Rexes, Indom Hide is harvestable from Indom Rexes. Crouch to gain Stealth, Un-crouch to be visible. You can not be targeted while stealthed, If you attack something they will see you and can target you. Based on riot gear.
- Eternal Armor – Kill Mysticals to obtain them. Applies some buffs like speed, hp, carry weight etc. Based on the SE Manticore Armor.
- Eternal Ghille Suit – Kill Endbosses to obtain them. Can also be crafted. Dont apply any buff except the vanilla stealth. But has alot of resistance and durability.
- Eternal Tek Armor – Kill Endbosses to obtain them. Alot stronger than regular Tek armor.